Terms & Conditions
Any bid acknowledged and relied upon by the Auctioneer shall not be withdrawn.
The Auctioneer and Vendor reserve's the rights (which may be exercised without giving any reason:
- To withdraw any lot or lots from the auction without notice;
- To refuse to accept the bidding of any person or persons;
- The Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid for a lot being less than a sum named from time to time by the Auctioneer;
- If any purchaser should bid successfully for more than one lot at the auction.
- To appropriate any moneys received from that purchase in satisfaction or partial satisfaction of the purchase price due in respect of any one or more such lots to the total such lots to the total or partial exclusion of amounts due in respect of any other such lot or lots as the Auctioneer shall see fit;
- To elect at any time treat such contract for the sale of each such lot and interdependent with each other such contract or contracts and hence default under any such contract as default under all such contracts.
- The Auctioneer may bid for the Vendor or for any prospective purchaser with or without disclosure and any such bid.
The Auctioneer is not responsible for bids that were not processed due to technical problems and or delays.
Purchaser's experiencing any loss from the use of the F3 Motor Auctions Simulcast Auction Bidding site agree to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless regarding losses or damages experienced through the use of the F3 Motor Auctions Simulcast Bidding Website. This includes loses as a direct result or errors or problems on the Internet or on the service or any other condition arising that is beyond the Auctioneers' control.
The Auctioneer shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or for loss, damage, or expense directly or indirectly arising from Purchaser's use of or inability to use the service.
The Auctioneer cannot guarantee prevention of any inappropriate use of the system or of users registering with any false information or the prevention of any material, information and records posted on the Web site.
Please be aware that data transmissions on the Internet are not totally secure therefore security cannot be guaranteed. All precautions will be taken by us but information transmitted is at your own risk. F3 Motor Auctions cannot be held responsible.